For most families, choosing a new home is the biggest financial decision they will ever make. There are many complicated decisions involved in choosing your new home. To protect your interests and assure that you make the best possible decisions, it’s important that you have an agent on your side who is an expert in the local real estate market.
As your agent, our focus is on getting you the best possible home at the best possible price. We will work hard not only in finding you potential new homes to see, but also in keeping you informed of everything that takes place. As your agent and a top expert in the local market, we will negotiate the best prices and terms for you and answer all of your questions as they arise. We will be representing you, not the seller. This assures that our experience and expertise in the local market will be used in your best interests during the negotiation process.
As your agent, We will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. Not just those listed on the local MLS, but also many un-listed properties that I find through my local contacts and affiliations.
- Guide you through the entire process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home. As a real estate expert in this area, We help people negotiate and make home purchase decisions every day. We can help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area. Not just about homes for sale, but about schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
It’s a huge venture to buy a home. Of course with all the exhilaration is also some fear – especially leading up to the “big day” we bet you’ll likely need some expert recommendations along the way — and you’ll
definitely need an experienced agent looking out for your best interests. As veterans in Phoenix real estate, we’re positively trained and qualified to aid you in purchasing your first home.
Not all REALTORS® are equally experienced finding your home. Our dedication to you, our client, is what sets us apart. Here are some things you can expect when you use The Carlie Back Team for your first time home purchase.
- The process of purchasing a home has many different phases. We’ll be there for everything from finding the ideal house among all the houses available in Phoenix, to providing guidance on closing costs and everything in between.
- Need help locking down your list of features for your new home, plus your neighborhood, and your school district? We are the local expert, and would love to help you.
- We can walk you through the diverse mortgages, home buying methods accessible, and the overwhelming financial factors of buying a house.
- You can count on us to keep close track of all the fresh listings, and make sure we forward to you all the houses that seem like a good fit.
- Basically, we will do everything in our power to make sure your home buying process is stress-free.